- Sugar Syrup
- Rose Essence
- 2 ltr Cow Milk
- Boil the milk; add citric acid powder and simmer.
- When the milk curdles, take the pan off the flame and separate the whey, from the curdled residue.
- Hang it in a muslin cloth and let it drip and make cottage cheese from it.
- Cut the cottage cheese into small pieces.
- Heat the sugar syrup in a pan and dip these pieces in it for around 15 minutes.
- Keep it heating and slowly pour 4 ltr of water into it.
- Take the pieces out of the pan and dip again in cold rose essence sugar syrup.
- Now take it out and garnish it with pista and all.