- 250 ml Milk
- 250 gms Sugar
- 2 Silver Sheets
- 200 gms Desi Ghee
- Chopped Dry fruits
- 250 gms Moong daal
- Soak the daal overnight.
- Rub and wash it, removing the outer green skin.
- Drain the daal and grind it to a thick paste using little water.
- Heat ghee in wok. Add the paste and fry it on a medium flame.
- When the moisture dries, the daal turns light pink and the fat separates, add the sugar.
- Stir and keep sprinkling milk over.
- When the sugar dissolves and the mixture becomes thick and semi solid remove it from the fire.
- Spread down evenly on a greased metal tray. Decorate with dry fruits and silver sheets.
- Cut into desired shapes.