- Ice Cubes
- Celery Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1 Lime Wedge
- Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 100 ml Tomato juice
- 1¼ measures Tequila
- 2 tsps medium Sherry
- 2 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Celery stick, Lime wedge to decorate
- Dampen the rim of 350 ml old-fashioned glass with a lime wedge then dip it into celery salt and black pepper.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes then add the tequila, sherry, tabasco sauce, worcestershire sauce, lime juice, tomato juice and a pinch of celery salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Shake vigorously then pour into the old-fashioned glass.
- Decorate with the celery stick and lime wedge.
Tip: Glasses can be frosted by being chilled in the refrigerator or by letting crushed ice sit in them for a short while.