- 8-10 Ice cubes
- Juice of ½ Lime
- Soda water to top up
- ½ measure Cointreau
- 1 measure White Rum
- ½ measure White Creme de Cacao
- Slices of Orange and Lime to decorate
- Put 4-5 ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and pour in the rum, Creme de Cacao, Cointreau and lime juice.
- Put 4-5 ice cubes into an old-fashioned glass.
- Shake the drink, then strain it into the glass.
- Top up with soda water and stir to mix.
- Decorate with slices of orange and lime and serve with straws.
Tip: Always use smaller sized ice cubes when making a cocktail. This creates a smoother taste by allowing a proper mix of water and alcohol, since they melt faster when the alcohol is poured over them.