- Fine Sea Salt
- 4-5 Ice cubes
- 1 Lime Wedge
- 2 tsps Cointreau
- 1¼ measures Tequila
- ½ measure Blue Curacao
- Lime rind spiral to decorate
- 3/4 measure fresh Lime Juice
- 3/4 measure fresh Grapefruit Juice
- Dampen the rim of a chilled cocktail glass with a lime wedge then dip it into fine sea salt.
- Pour the tequila, cointreau, blue curacao, lime juice and grapefruit juice into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the ice cubes and shake vigorously for about ten seconds.
- Strain into the cocoktail glass and decorate with a lime rind spiral.
Tip: Some think that this is the main problem for hangovers. There is little evidence to support this view. There is however some that suggests not to mix drinks made from the grape and the grain, ie don't drink wine and whisky.