- Fine Sea Salt
- 4-5 Ice cubes
- 1 Lime Wedge
- 2 tsps Cointreau
- 1¼ measures Tequila
- ½ measure Blue Curacao
- Lime rind spiral to decorate
- 3/4 measure fresh Lime Juice
- 3/4 measure fresh Grapefruit Juice
- Dampen the rim of a chilled cocktail glass with a lime wedge then dip it into fine sea salt.
- Pour the tequila, cointreau, blue curacao, lime juice and grapefruit juice into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the ice cubes and shake vigorously for about ten seconds.
- Strain into the cocoktail glass and decorate with a lime rind spiral.
Tip: Glasses can be frosted by being chilled in the refrigerator or by letting crushed ice sit in them for a short while.