- 4 Cloves
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 cup fresh Cream
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- ½ tsp Fennel seeds
- 1 inch Cinamon stick
- Salt according to taste
- 2 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp White Pepper powder
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- 500 gms Prawns, peeled and deveined
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add bay leaves, fennel seeds, cloves, cinnamon, white pepper and onions. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes or until the onions turns pink.
- Add the prawns and saute until they begin to curl and turn pink.
- Stir in the cream and cook until done.
- Season with salt and curry powder. Cook for a minute.
- Remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with rice or chapati.
Tip: Sprinkle salt on hands to minimize slipperiness when handling fish.