- 6 Eggs
- 6 Onions
- 6 Cloves
- ¼ cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- A piece of Ginger
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- Some Green Chilli
- 2 Cardamom pods
- 1 tbsp grated Coconut
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp Coriander powder
- 2 tbsp chopped Cashewnuts
- Salt to taste
- Chop the onions coarsely. Grind together the green chilies, grated coconut, coriander powder, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and turmeric powder.
- Separate the Egg yolks and egg whites. Beat them separately. Mix altogether the egg yolks and milk to the egg white mixture and adjust salt according to taste.
- Again beat the mixture for 10 minutes and place the egg mixture vessel into a large vessel containing a little water and boil till the egg is set. Turn out the egg and cut into cubes.
- For korma, heat the ghee in a saucepan and fry the chopped cashewnuts till golden brown.
- Put onions, ground masala paste and salt and cook on a low flame, till the onions turn light brown. Stir occasionally till the ghee floats to the top.
- Now add half a cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Add the egg cubes and cook gently till the korma thickens.
- Use freshly cut coriander for garnishing and serve hot with rice or parathas and chutney.
Tip: While cutting hard boiled eggs,the egg yolk often tends to break so to avoid this dip the knife in cold water for a few seconds and then cut smoothly.