- 3 Eggs
- 225 gms Castor Sugar
- 55 gms Cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp Whipping cream
- 350 gms Cream cheese
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Curls
- 85 gms Melted Butter
- 130 gms Crushed Digestive Biscuits
For the Base
- Preheat the baking sheet in the centre of a 180° C oven.
- For the base, mix the crushed biscuits and butter in a bowl.
- With a spoon, press the mixture over the bottom and sides of a 9 inch baking dish. Bake for 8 minutes. Let it cool. Keep the oven on.
- With the electric mixture, beat the cheese and cream together until smooth. Beat in the sugar, cocoa and cinnamon until blended.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating just enough to blend.
- Pour into the biscuit base and bake on the hot sheet for 25-30 minutes. The filling will sink down as it cools.
- Decorate with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
Tip: Roll cookie and pastry dough between two pieces of waxed paper lightly dusted with flour or confectioners' sugar.