- 85 gms Flour
- 10 Egg Yolks
- 75 gms Cornflour
- 80 gms Icing Sugar
- 2 kg Quark Cheese
- Few drops of Vanilla Essence
- Whisk sugar, yolk and cheese together till they blend completely.
- Add sieved cornflour & flour to the above mixture. Mix all the ingredients together and add vanilla essence.
- Pour the mixture in a heart shape mould.
- Bake in an oven over a double boiler at 200° C for about 30/35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, bring it to room temperature and then put it to refrigerate.
- Serve chilled with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
Tip: To keep holes and tunnels out of your cake, run a knife through the batter after you have finished mixing it. This removes air holes.