- 1 kg Khoya
- Ghee for frying
- ¼ tsp Baking powder
- 250 gms Cottage Cheese
- 300 gms All purpose flour
- Sugar Syrup made with 2 kg Sugar
- Make a mixture of khoya, all purpose flour, cottage cheese and baking powder.
- Kneed into dough and make small equal sized balls.
- Fry in the ghee until brown.
- Dip in the sugar syrup and serve hot.
Tip: Use aluminium containers instead of steel to set the icecream faster. Also, place a thick plactic sheet or spread some salt under the container to keep it from sticking to the floor of the freezer.