- 3 tbsps Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1 Mango, diced
- 3/4 cup Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Frozen Curd or Ice cream
- 3 Green Apples, peeled & diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine rolled oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt and oil in a mixing bowl. Mix until all ingredients have blended well.
- Add diced apples and mango to pie pan. Cover with oat mix. Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with frozen curd or nonfat ice cream.
Tip: Having trouble keeping your ice cream inside the cone? If you are constantly wiping up drips from the bottom of a sugar cone, simply pop a mini marshmallow in the bottom of the cone before adding the ice cream...no more drips!