- Vanilla Essence
- 1 kg Sponge Cake
- 1½ cups Thick Cream, beaten
- 4 ripe Mangoes, peeled, cubed
- Squeeze mango skin to extract leftover juice in 4-5 tablespoon of water and also add vanilla essence. Keep aside.
- Cut sponge cake to your desired size slices and arrange in a dish.
- Sprinkle vanilla water over the cake and keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Cover the cake with mango pieces and pour the cream over the top. Decorate with strawberries and chill.
Tip: Take 2-3 healthy strawberries. Make incisions vertically from tip to base, to form slices. But do not cut fully. Stop just below the base. Now press sideways gently, to form a fan shaped strawberry. Use as topping decor for icecreams, puddings, etc.