- 2 tbsp Ghee
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Mango pulp
- 1 cup Basamati Rice
- 3 tbsp Condensed Milk
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder and Kesar
- Wash and drain the rice.
- Fry it in the ghee and mango pulp in a pan till aroma exudes on low heat.
- Add cardamom powder, kesar, sugar and milk to it. Stir it for sometime.
- Add 2 cups of water and stir it well.
- Cover with lid and let it cook on slow flame for about 14-15 min (do not stir).
- Garnish with dry fruits like almonds, cashewnuts, raisins.
- Serve hot or cold with ghee.
Tip: Take 2-3 healthy strawberries. Make incisions vertically from tip to base, to form slices. But do not cut fully. Stop just below the base. Now press sideways gently, to form a fan shaped strawberry. Use as topping decor for icecreams, puddings, etc.