- 1 Green Mango
- Coriander leaves
- Pinch of Turmeric
- 1 Green Chilli chopped
- ½ Onion chopped finely
- ¼ tsp Red Chilli powder
- Cut the raw mango into very small cubes.
- Add to it the chopped onions.
- Put Red-Chilli-Powder and turmeric and mix well.
- Then garnish it with few Coriander-Leaves.
- Add salt just before serving to avoid oozing of water.
- Can add little sugar if the mango is too sour.
Tip: To make thick gravy for chicken grate the onions, squeeze out their juice. Fry the onions and the masala. Add the juice as stock, after the onions are brown.