- 7 Eggs
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Ginger
- ½ tsp Ajwain
- 3/4 Cup Besan
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- ½ Cup Cooking Oil
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 Green Chilli, chopped
- Coriander leaves, choppped
- Hard boil six eggs and cut each egg in the middle length wise.
- Whisk one egg and prepare the batter by mixing besan with the egg whisked, green chilli, red chilli powder, ginger paste, ajwain, salt and chopped coriander leaves adding about half cup water.
- Mix in the corn flour to the batter. Adjust water so that the batter is of coating consistency.
- Heat oil and dip the egg halves in the batter and fry in medium heat to light brown.
Tip: To allow free flow of sauce from a sauce bottle to a pourer, insert a drinking straw half way, into the bottle and hold it there lightly with one hand while pouring with the other.