- 1 cup Ghee
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 cups Mango Pulp
- 3 tsp Cardamom powder
- 15-20 Cashewnuts, Almonds
- Mix sugar and water in a bowl and boil until sugar syrup is formed.
- In a thick bottomed vessel, put mango pulp and boil.
- As pulp starts to boil add sugar syrup and stir well until it gets thickened.
- Now add fried cashewnuts and almonds and mix well. Whenthe pulp starts to thicken add cardamom powder.
- Stir continously adding ghee little by little. When mixture starts leaving sides of the vessel, remove from fire and pour it onto a greased plate.
- When cooled cut into pieces.
Tip: To prevent the milk kheer for sticking to the bottom of the vessel, drop a coin in the vessel while the kheer is boiling.