- 4 Mutton chops
- 1 Onion
- 60 ml Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 300 ml Curd
- 1" piece Ginger
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 2 tsp Chilli powder
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- Chop the onion and garlic, cut the ginger into strips.
- Blend the onion, garlic and ginger with the curd, coriander leaves and remaining spices in a blender to get a smooth paste.
- Take a fork and prick the chops all over and pour the marinade over the chops and leave for 8 hours or overnight.
- Next day heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chops with the marinade until they are cooked.
- Cook the chops on a low flame so that the chops cook thoroughly.
Tip: Always turn meat and chicken pieces with tongs instead of a meat fork. Piercing it with a meat fork allows the juices to escape and can cause food to become dry.