- 3 tbsp Oil
- ½ tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Vinegar
- ½ tsp Soya sauce
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Tomato puree
- 3 tsp Tomato ketchup
- Salt according to taste
- 2 Onions- cut into rings
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 400 gms Liver, cut into slivers
- Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan. Fry the onion rings until golden brown. Drain & keep aside.
- Marinate the liver slivers in the worcestershire sauce, tomato ketchup, tomato puree, soya sauce, black pepper, vinegar, sugar and salt for 10 minutes.
- Cook in the hot oil for 6-7 minutes until tender & the colour of the liver changes.
- Garnish with the fried onion rings and serve immediately with mashed potatoes & hot toast.
Tip: Meat that is partially frozen is much easier to cut or slice.