- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 3 Eggs, hard boiled
- Salt according to taste
- 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- Dash of Tobasco sauce
- 750 gms Mutton Keema
- 6 Flakes Garlic, chopped
- 2 Green Chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Grind the keema in a food processor or pound it to a way smooth texture.
- Mix the keema with the rest of the ingredients except the hard boiled eggs. Mix very well.
- Put half the keema mixture in a 9" loaf tin. Place the hard boiled eggs in a vertical line in the centre.
- Put the rest of the keema on top and pat well. Brush with a little oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for one hour.
- Remove loaf from tin and cut into thin slices. Serve hot or cold.
Tip: While the flavor of meat marinated in wine will continue to improve with time, do not marinate foods in lemon or lime juice for more than the time specified. The citric acid will turn the meats gray.