- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 3 Eggs, hard boiled
- Salt according to taste
- 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- Dash of Tobasco sauce
- 750 gms Mutton Keema
- 6 Flakes Garlic, chopped
- 2 Green Chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Grind the keema in a food processor or pound it to a way smooth texture.
- Mix the keema with the rest of the ingredients except the hard boiled eggs. Mix very well.
- Put half the keema mixture in a 9" loaf tin. Place the hard boiled eggs in a vertical line in the centre.
- Put the rest of the keema on top and pat well. Brush with a little oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for one hour.
- Remove loaf from tin and cut into thin slices. Serve hot or cold.
Tip: It's easier to slice meat and chicken thinly if they are partially frozen. Wrap the meat or chicken in plastic wrap and freeze for 15 minutes.