- Cracked ice
- 50 ml Midori
- 50 ml Vodka
- 50 ml Orange juice plus extra to top up
- Orange slices and small Banana balls to decorate
- Put some crushed ice in each of two tall glasses or goblets.
- Pour the vodka, midori and orange juice into a cocktail shaker. Shake well to mix, then strain into the glasses.
- Top up with more orange juice if necessary.
- Decorate with the fruit and serve with a straw.
Tip: Eat something before and during alcohol consumption. This slows the absorption of alcohol. Fats and carbohydrates are best for slowing absorption. Sugars intake prevents hang-overs. Cakes and pastries are the party food that has lots of all three.