- 6 Eggs
- 4 tbsp Milk
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- 3 chopped Onions
- 1 tsp grated Ginger
- 2 green chopped Chilli
- 1 peeled and diced Tomato
- ¼ tsp ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped Coriander leaves
- Beat eggs until well mixed.
- Add the milk, salt and pepper.
- Heat ghee in a frying pan and cook the onions, chilies and ginger until soft.
- Add turmeric, coriander leaves and tomato and fry for a minute or two, then stir in the egg mixture and the ground cumin.
- Cook over low heat, stirring and lifting the eggs as they begin to set on the base of the pan.
- Mix and cook until the eggs are of a creamy consistency-they should not be cooked until dry.
- Turn on to a serving plate and garnish with tomato and coriander.
Tip: Fresh eggs have a rough and chalky shell. Old eggs are smooth and shiny.