- Ice cubes
- 75 ml Tequila
- 45 ml Lime juice
- 200 ml Ginger Ale
- 45 ml Crème de cassis
- 4 dashes Peychaud Bitters
- Lime wheels and BlackCurrants or Blueberries
- Pour the tequila, crème de cassis, lime juice and Peychaud bitters into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the ice cubes and shake vigorously. Pour into sling glasses then top up with ginger ale.
- Decorate each glass with a lime wheel and fresh berries.
Tip: To rim a cocktail glass with sugar or salt, run a piece of lemon or lime around the edge and dip in salt or sugar.