- 4-5 Ice cubes
- 25 ml Curacao
- 1 tsp Grenadine
- Juice of half Orange
- 25 ml Dry Vermouth
- 50 ml White or Golden Rum
- Orange rind spiral and cocktail cherry, to decorate
- Put the ice cubes in a cocktail shaker. Pour in the Curacao, dry vermouth, orange juice, grenadine and rum over the ice. Shake until a frost forms.
- Pour without straining, into a highball glass.
- Decorate with an orange and spiral and a cocktail cherry.
Tip: Some think that this is the main problem for hangovers. There is little evidence to support this view. There is however some that suggests not to mix drinks made from the grape and the grain, ie don't drink wine and whisky.