- 4-5 Ice cubes
- 25 ml Curacao
- 1 tsp Grenadine
- Juice of half Orange
- 25 ml Dry Vermouth
- 50 ml White or Golden Rum
- Orange rind spiral and cocktail cherry, to decorate
- Put the ice cubes in a cocktail shaker. Pour in the Curacao, dry vermouth, orange juice, grenadine and rum over the ice. Shake until a frost forms.
- Pour without straining, into a highball glass.
- Decorate with an orange and spiral and a cocktail cherry.
Tip: Mix a drink in the proper order, which is usually: Ice, Alcohol, iller (e.g. juice or soda), Any secondary ingredient.