- 4 boiled Eggs
- 100 gms Butter
- 50 ml Mayonnaise
- 20 gms fried Onion
- 3 Green Chilli, chopped
- 8 slices Sandwich bread
- 1 Spring Onion, chopped
- 50 gms Tomato, chopped
- 50 gms Capsicum, chopped
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Coriander leaves, chopped fine
- Mix egg and all the chopped vegetables with mayonnaise, fried onion, coriander leaves and seasoning.
- Butter the bread slices on both sides.
- Put the filling on four slices and cover with the remaining four.
- Grill on high till golden.
Tip: Hard Boiled eggs will peel easily when cracked and placed in cold water immediately after taking out of the hot water.