- 2 Onions
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 head Garlic
- ½ cup Rajmah
- 2 Green Chillies
- 3-4 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Brown sugar
- ¼ tsp Cumin powder
- Salt according to taste
- ½ tsp Red Chilli powder
- 250-300 gms Chicken Mince
- Soak the rajmah overnight. Drain and boil or pressure cook them with 3 cups of water.
- Chop the onions, tomatoes and garlic.
- Wash the chicken mince and roast it in the olive oil. When it turns into a light brown colour, take it off the flame.
- Add the minced chicken, sliced onions, garlic and tomatoes to the kidney beans. Add all the condiments and the chopped green chilies.
- Set the chilli simmer on slow flame for 30-35 minutes.
- Add more water if needed. The consistency of chilli is supposed to be thick and not watery. Add some hot sauce or tobasco for a firy chilli.
- Serve it with tortilla chips or on top of hot dogs.
Tip: Use long-handled tongs instead of a fork - forks pierce the chicken and allow the flavorful juices to escape.