- 200 gms cooked Fish
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 150 gm Potatoes
- 1 chopped Onion
- Few Bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Chilli, minced
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Flake (chipping or breaking into thin pieces) the cooked fish.
- Mix together all the ingredients except egg and bread crumbs.
- Then make flatten balls from the mixture, dip into beaten egg, roll on the bread crumbs and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Now deep-fry the patties on both sides in a non-stick pan with little butter or oil until brown in color.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
Tip: To peel and devein shrimp, start by pulling off the legs. Then, remove the top shell and tail with your fingers. Hold the shrimp with the curve of the back up. Run a small paring knife down the back where the vein is visible. Slice gently, just breaking the skin. Pull out the vein with the tip of the knife. Rinse under cold water.