- 200 gms cooked Fish
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 150 gm Potatoes
- 1 chopped Onion
- Few Bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Chilli, minced
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Flake (chipping or breaking into thin pieces) the cooked fish.
- Mix together all the ingredients except egg and bread crumbs.
- Then make flatten balls from the mixture, dip into beaten egg, roll on the bread crumbs and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Now deep-fry the patties on both sides in a non-stick pan with little butter or oil until brown in color.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
Tip: Freeze fresh fish or shrimp in cold water to retain freshness and lessen odor when cooking.