- 1/2tsp Salt
- 1.5 cups Curd
- 1/3 cup Sultanas
- 2 tsp Clear Honey
- 1/2 cup Cashewnuts
- 16 White grapes, halved
- 2 Spring Onions, chopped
- 1 tsp Mint leaves, chopped
- 2 Medium Carrots, thickly sliced
- 1.5 cups Cabbage, finely shredded
- Using a fork, beat the yogurt in a bowl with the clear honey.
- Mix together the carrots, spring onions, cabbage, sultanas, cashewnuts, grapes, salt and chopped mint.
- Pour the curd mixture over the salad and blend everything together.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the mint sprigs, if wished.
Tip: Chill the serving plates to keep your salad crisp longer.