- ½ cup Milk
- 4 tblsp Ghee
- 1½ cups Water
- 2 tbsp Sultanas
- 1 cup Semolina
- 1 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp ground Cardamom
- 24 Blanched Slmonds, toasted
- 2 tbsp Silvered Almonds, toasted
- Combine sugar, water, milk and cardamom in medium pan, stir over heat, without boiling, until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Heat ghee in another medium pan; cook semolina, stirring for 1 minute or until semolina is well coated in ghee and has just changed colour.
- Stir milk mixture into semolina, cook, stirring, until mixture thickens and leaves side of pan. Stir in sultanas and silvered almonds.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan; score top to make diamond shapes, then centre blanched almonds in each diamond. Cover, refrigerate until firm.