- 4 cups Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Maida
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion, chopped
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 200 gms chopped Beans, Carrots, Potatoes
- Boil the vegetables in water on medium heat for 7-8 minutes or till tender and cooked.
- In a pan, heat butter on medium level for a few seconds. Add the chopped onions and fry.
- Add the flour and milk. Stir well.
- Now add the vegetables and water. Mix well and keep on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Tip: Cornflower is an excellent thickening agent to add body to any soup. If not available maida can also be used, similarly. Only the transparency of clear soups will not be there.