- 4 cups Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Maida
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion, chopped
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 200 gms chopped Beans, Carrots, Potatoes
- Boil the vegetables in water on medium heat for 7-8 minutes or till tender and cooked.
- In a pan, heat butter on medium level for a few seconds. Add the chopped onions and fry.
- Add the flour and milk. Stir well.
- Now add the vegetables and water. Mix well and keep on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Tip: If a soup or stew is too salty, add raw cut potatoes. Discard them after they have cooked - they will have absorbed the salt.