- 2 Cucumber
- 1 Onion
- 1 Potato
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp Black Pepper powder
- Salt and Sugar to taste
- Peel off onion, potato, cucumber and cut into small pieces.
- Heat butter in a pan. Add cucmber, onion, potato and fry for 3-4minutes.
- Add black pepper powder.
- Add 3 cups water and bring it to boil. Reduce the heat and cook till tender.
- Add sugar and salt.
- On cooling, blend it in an electric blender with milk.
- Pour soup in individual bowls garnished with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot or Keep it in freezer and serve chill. Both taste good.
Tip: To absorb fat from the soup place a piece of tissue paper or lettuce on the surface of soup, then remove and discard it.