- 3 oz Scotch
- 1 oz Triple sec
- 1 tsp clear Honey
- 2 oz Heavy Cream
- Top up with milk (to taste)
- Pinch of grated Nutmeg (optional)
- Twist of Orange or Lemon (optional)
- Pour the Scotch and Triple Sec into an ice-filled Hiighball glass.
- Stir in the honey then add the cream and milk.
- Put some spring into its step with either a light sprinkling of grated nutmeg or a twist of orange or lemon.
Tip: Mix a drink in the proper order, which is usually: Ice, Alcohol, iller (e.g. juice or soda), Any secondary ingredient.