- 3 oz Scotch
- 1 oz Triple sec
- 1 tsp clear Honey
- 2 oz Heavy Cream
- Top up with milk (to taste)
- Pinch of grated Nutmeg (optional)
- Twist of Orange or Lemon (optional)
- Pour the Scotch and Triple Sec into an ice-filled Hiighball glass.
- Stir in the honey then add the cream and milk.
- Put some spring into its step with either a light sprinkling of grated nutmeg or a twist of orange or lemon.
Tip: Always use smaller sized ice cubes when making a cocktail. This creates a smoother taste by allowing a proper mix of water and alcohol, since they melt faster when the alcohol is poured over them.