- 3 oz Scotch
- 1 oz Triple sec
- 1 tsp clear Honey
- 2 oz Heavy Cream
- Top up with milk (to taste)
- Pinch of grated Nutmeg (optional)
- Twist of Orange or Lemon (optional)
- Pour the Scotch and Triple Sec into an ice-filled Hiighball glass.
- Stir in the honey then add the cream and milk.
- Put some spring into its step with either a light sprinkling of grated nutmeg or a twist of orange or lemon.
Tip: Eat something before and during alcohol consumption. This slows the absorption of alcohol. Fats and carbohydrates are best for slowing absorption. Sugars intake prevents hang-overs. Cakes and pastries are the party food that has lots of all three.