- 2 cups Shrimps
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt as per taste
- 2 chopped Onion
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Tomato puree
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- Black Pepper powder as per taste
- Peel and de-vein the shrimps.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add onion and fry till golden brown.
- Add garlic paste and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and fry till pinkish.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and pepper powder and tomato puree.
- Add water 4 cups and let it cook for 45 minutes.
- Add more water if required.
- Serve hot.
Tip: Dip fish in hot water for easy removal of scales.