- 1 tbsp Plain Flour
- 3 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 330 gms Castor Sugar
- ½ tsp Ground Cardamom
- 80 gms Unsalted Butter, melted
- 150 gms Full Cream Milk Powder
- 75 gms Slivered Almonds, Toasted
- Grease 19cm x 29cm slice pan.
- Sift sugar, milk powder, flour and cardamom into a medium bowl. Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Spread barfi into prepared pan. Bake in moderate oven for about 55 minutes or until firm. Cover with foil during cooking if over browning.
- Stand barfi for 30 minutes. Turn barfi onto board, cut into triangles.
Tip: Place a piece of plastic wrap on the surface of cooked pudding filling immediately after pouring to prevent a skin from forming.