- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 Curry leaves
- 1 tbsp Corn Oil
- 2 tsp Tomato Puree
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 4 medium Baking Potatoes
- 225 gms Low-Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 tsp mixed Onion and Mustard seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/350 degrees F/Gas 4.
- Wash, pat dry and make a skit in the middle of each potato. Prick the potatoes a few times with a fork, then wrap them individually in foil. Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour until soft.
- Transfer the cottage cheese into a heatproof dish and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the tomato puree, ground cumin, ground coriander, chilli powder and salt.
- Heat the corn oil in a small saucepan for about 1 minute.
- Add the mixed onion and mustard seeds and the curry leaves and tilt the saucepan so the oil covers all the seeds and leaves.
- When the leaves turn a shade darker and you can smell their beautiful aroma, pour the tomato puree mixture into the saucepan and lower the heat immediately to low. Add 2 tablespoons of water and mix well.
- Cook for further 1 minute, then pour the spicy tomato mixture onto the cottage cheese and blend everything together well.
- Check that the potatoes are cooked right through. Unwrap the potatoes and divide the cottage cheese equally between the 4 potatoes.
- Garnish with the mixed salad leaves, fresh coriander sprigs, lemon wedges and tomato quarters.
Tip: To allow free flow of sauce from a sauce bottle to a pourer, insert a drinking straw half way, into the bottle and hold it there lightly with one hand while pouring with the other.