- Crushed ice
- 1 measure Apple juice
- 4 tbsp fresh Lime juice
- 1 measure Orange juice
- Cocktail Cherry, to decorate
- 1 measure Maple syrup or clear Honey
- Put some crushed ice in a cocktail shaker and add the maple syrup or honey, lime juice, orange juice and apple juice.
- Shake well then strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Decorate with a cherry on a cocktail stick.
Tip: Adding half a tsp of sodium bicarbonate in the milk while boiling will not spoil the milk even if you don't put it in the fridge.