- Crushed ice
- 1 measure Apple juice
- 4 tbsp fresh Lime juice
- 1 measure Orange juice
- Cocktail Cherry, to decorate
- 1 measure Maple syrup or clear Honey
- Put some crushed ice in a cocktail shaker and add the maple syrup or honey, lime juice, orange juice and apple juice.
- Shake well then strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Decorate with a cherry on a cocktail stick.
Tip: Always use very cold ice. Not all ice has the same temperature. Usually good ice looks dry outside, and if you touch it, it will stick to your finger. Bad ice is one that looks wet outside and is dripping from all sides.