- 3 tsps Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 8-10 Curry leaves
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp White Sesame seeds
- 2-3 Green Chillies, chopped
- 2 tsps Peanuts, fried and crushed
- 125 gms Potatoes, boiled & sliced
- 2 tsps Coriander leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp Black Sesame seeds, roasted
- Salt according to taste
- Heat oil, add curry leaves, white sesame seeds, green chillies and turmeric powder.
- Add crushed peanuts, potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and roasted black sesame seeds.
Tip: If you run out of breadcrumbs for cutlets, you can use crushed cornflakes or fine, sieved semolina.