- 90 ml Oil
- 2 tsps Lotus seeds
- 50 gm Cashewnuts
- 2 tsps Gingerc paste
- 1 tsp Ginger, julienned
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsps Red Chilli Powder
- 50 gm Tomatoes, chopped
- 25 gm Green Peas, blanched
- 2 tsps Garam Masala powder
- A dollop of Butter & Cream
- Salt according to taste
- 3-4 Cashewnuts, fried
- 2 tsps Coriander leaves, chopped
For the Garnish
- Heat oil, add tomatoes, salt, turmeric powder, ginger paste, red chilli powder and garam masala.
- Cook for few minutes, add cashewnuts paste and a cup of water. Cook further for 5 minutes.
- Deep fry the lotus seeds and soak in 1 cup water.
- Add blanched green peas and lotus seeds in the gravy.
- Finish with fresh cream, ginger juilennes and butter.
- Serve hot garnished with fried cashewnuts and chopped coriander leaves.
Tip: If baking powder is not at hand, add a pinch of fruit salt to pakora batter to make them crisp.