- Oil for deep frying
- 900 gm Baby Potatoes
- 75 gm Tomato ketchup
- 25 gm Coriander leaves
- 1½ tsps Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tsps Black Pepper, chopped
- Salt according to taste
- Peel the baby potatoes and boil till half done with half a tsp of turmeric powder and salt.
- Deep-fry the potatoes. Place on kitchen paper to drain the oil.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a pan, add black pepper, remaining turmeric powder, mint, tomato ketchup and potatoes. Saute to combine the spices well.
- Add coriander leaves and salt.
- Serve hot.
Tip: Add a pinch of salt to the oil while frying pakodas or koftas and you will use up less oil.