- 1 tbsp Sherry
- 1 Carrot, diced
- 1 tsp sliced Ginger
- 100 gms Mushroom s
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 3½ cup Chicken stock
- 2 Spring Onions, sliced
- Salt & Black Pepper as per taste
- Boil the chicken stock in a pan.
- To the above stock, add ginger, onions, carrots and spring onions. Cover and boil for 20 mins.
- Now add the mushrooms and simmer for another 10 mins.
- Finally, add the sherry (or White wine or dry Vermouth) and salt & pepper according to taste.
- Serve hot along with the chili sauce and soya sauce.
Tip: Chill chicken for 1 hour after coating it. The coating will stick better when cooking.