- Oil for frying
- 2 tsps Khoya
- 2 tsps Green Peas
- 2 tsps Cashewnuts
- Ghee for Tempering
- 4 large oval Potatoes
- 2 tsps Cumin powder
- 50 gms Sesame seeds
- 30 gms Cottage Cheese
- 1½ tsps Red Chilli powder
- 2 tsps Garam Masala powder
- Select 4 large oval potatoes, peel them and halve them. Scoop out the centres and discard.
- Immerse the potatoes in the water and parboil them.
- Now, deep-fry the potatoes and roll them in the sesame seeds. Reserve aside.
- In a pan, heat ghee, add masala and roast.
- Then add the cottage cheese, reduced milk, green peas and the cashewnuts.
- Stuff potatoes with the cottage cheese mixture, halve them, put the stuffed potatoes in a roasting pan, and place in a moderately hot tandoor for 15 minutes.
Tip: If you run out of breadcrumbs for cutlets, you can use crushed cornflakes or fine, sieved semolina.