- 25 gms Ghee
- 50 gms Sugar
- ½ tsp Kesar Threads
- 200 gms dry Apricots
- 100 ml Rabri, (reduced, thickened milk)
- 50 gm Mawa (milk, boiled & reduced to paste)
- Soak dried apricots overnight in water and chop coarsely.
- Cook apricots with ghee till ghee oozes out from the sides.
- Add sugar to the cooked mixture.
- Finish the halwa with grated mawa.
- Fill two-thirds of a bowl with the halwa and top with rabdi.
- Gratinate the rabdi before serving.
- Garnish with saffron threads and serve hot.
Tip: Prevent dried fruit or nuts from sinking to the bottom of your batters by coating them lightly with flour first.