- 2 kg Sugar
- 200 gms Rabri
- 100 gms Khoya
- 2 tsp Rosewater
- 25 gms Gum crystals (gond)
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 200 gms Chenna (cottage cheese)
- Chopped Pistachios for garnishing
- Mix the chenna with some sugar. Shape into chum chums.
- Boil sugar in water with little dissolved milk. Into this sugar syrup add the chum chum and boil till cooked.
- Remove from hot syrup and put in diluted sugar syrup.
- Place the boiled chum chums on a baking dish, pour rabri and khoya on top.
- Fry gond in ghee and sprinkle on top of chum chums. Bake the chum chums till light brown.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios.
Tip: Cadbury's nutties & gems, gluced cherries, whipped cream, crumbled biscuits, dry fruits used inside, coloured sugar etc. make excellent decorations for party puddings.