- 30 ml Ghee
- 150 gm Sugar
- 2½ tbsp Honey
- 500 gm Semolina
- 1 tsp Cardamon Powder
- 300 gm Beetroots, grated
- 8 whole Cashew nuts, roasted and split
- Squeeze out excess water from the freshly grated beetroots and keep aside.
- Roast semolina with ghee on low heat till turns golden.
- Add beetroots, sugar and honey and cook for some time. Take the mixture off the heat before it caramelizes.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Spread the mixture in a tray till it is warm and can be handled.