- 2 tsps Ghee
- 300 ml Milk
- 100 gm Sugar
- 50 gm Jaggery
- 1 ½ tsps Sultanas
- 2 tsps Cashewnuts, fried
- A pinch of Cardamom powder
- 100 gm Split green gram (Moong Dal)
- Wash split green gram and roast it to ghee. Keep it aside till it is used for boiling in the milk.
- Mix sugar, jaggery and cardamom powder in 100 ml water and boil for 10 minutes and strain.
- Boil gram in milk. When the gram gets soft, add strained sugar mixture and mix well.
- Add fried cashew nuts and sultanas and serve.