- 1 kg Curd
- 150 gms Ghee
- 400 gms Gram flour
- Salt according to taste
- 1 tsp Ginger, chopped
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Red Chilli powder
- 25 gms Ginger-Garlic paste
- 2-3 sprigs Coriander leaves
- ½ tsp Green Chillies, chopped
- Add gram flour, curd, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chillies and chopped ginger in a bowl.
- Add 750 ml water and mix to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Heat ghee and pour in the batter saute till it leaves the surface. The mixture should not stick to the hands.
- Pour out the mixture in a geased tray and set into a uniform layer.
- Let it set for 1-2 hours and then cut with a knife into 1 inch diamond shaped cubes.