- 1 kg Broccoli
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Nigella Seeds (Kalonji)
- Salt according to taste
- 2 tsps Pickle paste (ground pieces of mango pickle)
- 100 gms Curd, tied in muslin and suspended for 5 hours to drain the whey
- 1 tsp Pickle powder mix (ground seeds of nigella, Cumin, coriandere, Aniseed, fenugreek)
- Blanch the broccoli in water with turmeric powder and salt.
- Marinate with a paste of pickle, drained curd and pickle powder mix.
- Cook in a tandoor.
- Sprinkle with chaat masala and nigella seeds before serving.