- 2 grated Carrots
- 1 tsp Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- 100 gm Paneer
- Coriander leaves
- 1 cup Shelled peas
- ½ tsp Mustard seeds
- ½ tsp Black Pepper powder
- Heat the oil.
- Add mustard seeds. Add the grated carrot and shelled peas and cover for 2 minutes.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl.
- Mash the paneer and add to the above.
- Add black pepper, salt and chopped coriander.
- Mix it properly and serve
Tip: To easily remove the white membrane when peeling an orange, soak the unpeeled orange in boiling water for 5 minutes. Superb for salads! 10