- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2/3-cup Flour
- ½ cup Butter
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup Chopped Walnuts
- 100 Chopped Cooking Chocolate
- 100 ml Fresh Cream
- 100 gm Cooking Chocolate
- In a medium saucepan melt butter and chocolate over low heat stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and cool.
- Meanwhile grease 8x8x2 inch baking pan. Stir sugar in cooled chocolate mixture in saucepan.
- Add the eggs 1 at a time beating with wooden spoon after each addition just until combined. Stir in few drops of vanilla essence.
- In a small bowl stir together the flour and the baking soda. Add flour mixture to chocolate mixture stir just until combined. If desired stir in some nuts. Spread the batter in the pan.
- Bake in a 280c oven for 30 min. When cooked cool it on a wire rack. When cooled spread the topping and sprinkles nuts.
Boil cream on gas, remove it and stir chocolate in it keep stirring till both combines together.
Courtesy: Nik Bakers
Tip: Cover rising dough with waxed paper coated with a vegetable spray to prevent sticking. Allow kneaded dough to rest, covered with a cloth or bowl, for ten to fifteen minutes before shaping or rolling.