- 6 Curry leaves
- ¼ tsp Kalonji
- 3 Dried Red Chillies
- 2 tbsps Lemon juice
- 3 Garlic pods, sliced
- 2 tbsps Vegetable Oil
- ¼ tsp Fenugreek seeds
- 2 tsps Desiccated Coconut
- 1 medium Carrot, cut into strips
- 3 Fresh Green Chillies, chopped
- 1 medium Red Pepper, cut into strips
- 50 gms French Beans, diagonally sliced
- 115 gms Red Kidney Beans, boiled and drained
- 1 tsp Salt
- Heat the oil in a medium deep frying pan. Add the curry leaves, garlic cloves, dried chillies, onion and fenugreek seeds.
- When these turn a shade darker, add the remaining ingredients, stirring constantly. Lower the heat, cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve with extra coconut if wished.
Tip: To avoid tomato paste going mouldy turn it upside down in the refrigerator after opening a jar.