- 8 cubes Paneer
- 4 Salad Tomatoes
- 8 Pineapple chunks
- 8 Cauliflower Florets
- 1 Green Pepper, cut into squares
- 1 Yellow Pepper, cut into squares
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Soya Oil
- 2 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp Clear Honey
- 2 tbsps Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Black Peppercorns, crushed
- Preheat the grill to hot. Thread the prepared vegetables, pineapple and the paneer onto 4 skewers, alternating the ingredients. Set the skewers on a flameproof dish or grill tray.
- In a small mixing bowl mix all the ingredients for the seasoned oil. If the mixture is a little too thick, add 1 tbsp of water to loosen it.
- Using a pastry brush, baste the vegetables with the seasoned oil. Grill under the preheated grill for about 10 minutes until the vegetables begin to darken slightly, turning the skewers to cook evenly.
- Serve on a bed of plain boild rice.
Tip: Store spices in a cool, dry place as heat and light may deteriorate them.